Giving Back to Society
Primarc believes in giving back to society, as a deep-rooted commitment. We take pride in empowering our community.
An Overview of Our Initiatives
Uplifting Our Community
- We contribute toward improving the quality of life through various initiatives and programs, specially for the people in and around our project areas.
- A water supply network has been installed for building a high capacity overhead water tank at Mankundu. A lakeside embankment has been developed to protect the Bhadreswar Municipal Road along with landscaping work for beautification of the area.
- We developed local club rooms with the required amenities and an Anganwadi school for localities at Mankundu.
- Toilets have been constructed in eight slums of Narkeldanga and a cowshed has been constructed in Kalyani’s Pinjrapole society to accommodate 1000 cows
- Along with providing Tarpaulin to peoples of slum area at Tiljala shed, we also gave lunch to children’s in the sports day of Tiljala shed NGO.
- Health camps, doctor visit and fire training at various project sites are carried out at regular intervals to ensure a healthier and safer living environment of our workers.
- We have renovated the Rebecca medical camp, constructed few chamber for doctors which provides different types of Medical treatment at free of cost to the underprivileged and poor peoples in the locality.
- As part of Daan Utsav, more than 400 laborers working at Southwinds project site, were distributed with food and stationery/books were handed over to several NGOs through our retail outlet Story.
Quality Learning for Deprived Children
- Students of Future Hope, a Kolkata based NGO are trained during summer internships at Story. With our Share-A-STORY initiative, thousands of books are handed over to several NGOs every year.
- Initiatives have been taken to paint Samaritan Mission School at Howrah.
- We raise funds, donate books, gifts and toys to various charitable organisations including Indian Institute of Cerebral Palsy.
- Monthly donations are made to a NGO ‘Help Us Help Them’, to ensure smooth maintenance of their school for providing education to the underprivileged & Poor children. School on wheels is an initiative of this NGO.
- We also sponsor children of an NGO in Krishnnagar, “RISE”, which helps to raise literacy of first generation learners through a supplementary Bengali literacy programme called Yearn to Learn.
Pledge for A Greener Earth
We deeply believe in sustainability and develop projects that are eco-friendly. Our buildings are stretched across vast landscaped areas and include green features like rainwater harvesting systems, use of eco-friendly raw materials that helps in reducing water and energy consumption.
Our work towards conserving the environment has helped us win the Gold and Silver rated Green Building Certifications and Awards from the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) for our projects Astitva at Kankurgachi and Southwinds on Southern Bypass respectively.